Sunday 5 April 2015

OXX lipsticks


Kmart in Australia has stocked OXX makeup for a few months now. The whole range costs about $3.00AUD (pretty sure) which in Australia that's a total bargain for cosmetics !!

I wasn't able to find many of their lipstick colours as all of their products where completely mixed up so I had a hard time rummaging through all the products. :(

But I did manage to pick up the above colours. I must say I am very impressed with these lipsticks.
It's very pigmented , lasts a decent amount of time and also leaves your lips with a stain. 

The only thing I dislike is the packaging as it's very cheap, but that's what you get for $3.00 :) 

Overall it ticks all my boxes !! And I am looking forward to trying out the rest of their range !!






4 comments:

  1. love the colours <3 sound great for the price! :)
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by ! It definitely is great for the price :)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous shades, so perfect for Summer and for a bold statement instead of the usual red shade :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete