Saturday 4 April 2015

Rimmel colour rush lip balm


If your not new to my blog you probably have noticed I'm a true hearted Rimmel girl.

The colour rush lip balm are currently my favourites. I'm a tad obsessed with them at the moment. I'm especially liking " rumour  has it " shade.

It's a gorgeous bright fushia pink.


The colour range is small for my liking but they are very pigmented and last a long time. Eventually when it wears off, it leaves a stain which I like!!

I hope you liked this post, I would love to know your thoughts on this line !

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lovely colour! Suits you so much and it looks perfect for Summer! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much . It definitely is a summer colour. It's a shame we are heading into winter over here lol

      Delete
  2. I've never tried these before but it looks beautiful on you :)

    sleepy-heaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do highly recommend it :) thank you for stopping by !!

      Delete
  3. Ooo I haven't tried this one yet, love the shade! You really suit it

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful colour and I love all things Rimmel London too :D
    check out the new highlighter they have, its divine :D

    http://pamscalfi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely look at their highlighter. I don't think I have seen it yet :(

      Delete