Friday 3 July 2015

MP nude eyeshadow pallet


Hi everyone, 

I picked up the Models Prefer eyeshadow pallet a few weeks ago to try it out as I read good reviews. It seems like a lot of brands are coming out with nude pallets lately !

I gave it a go and I'm not too impressed  with it I must say. In the end it doesn't look bad although the formula crumbles way too much which of course led to lots of fall out . 

I found it hard to get enough product on my lid to make something out of it. The pigmentation isn't bad it just took a lot to get some colour happening .

Its great to include in your start up kit as its only $10.00!! So it's affordable :)

(Please excuse my eyebrows lol )

Have you tried this one yet ? Please let me know what you thought of it. Maybe I should try it with a wet brush to see if it makes a difference ! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Loved the nude eyeshadows. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty palette and so much cheaper than premium stuff and just as beautiful :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like nude colours but hate fall out! I've never tried this brand before I guess it's not available where I live :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like those colours!

    www.ohdearrose.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete